Zyuganov

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 28 10:42:44 PST 2002

At 12:10 PM +0300 12/27/02, ChrisD(RJ) wrote:
>I am sick and tired of people in the Western left who don't know a
>thing about Russia take things out of context and denounce anybody
>who says anything quasi-nationalistic as being a "red-brown."

On this listserv, folks who fit the description of "the Western left" basically boil down to Michael Pugliese. You are the only one who is responding to him. For your mental health, you might simply ignore his postings (which I suspect go unread by most here, mainly because they are so hard to read). -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>