Protest ISO Cop-Baiting and Thuggery!/"Stanley Aronowitz, and his pro-imperialist "anti-war" position."

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 08:41:39 PST 2002

The question is not what exists at the current moment, the question is what is to be done?

The answer is obviously the creation of that coordinated, systematic, international resistance to the war and the causes of the war.

It's that simple and that difficult. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 2:26 AM Subject: Re: Protest ISO Cop-Baiting and Thuggery!/"Stanley Aronowitz, and his pro-imperialist "anti-war" position."

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>