Protest ISO Cop-Baiting and Thuggery!/"Stanley Aronowitz, and his pro-imperialist "anti-war" position."

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 09:01:37 PST 2002

OK, in which case I'll respond tomorrow ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 12:07 PM Subject: Re: Protest ISO Cop-Baiting and Thuggery!/"Stanley Aronowitz, and his pro-imperialist "anti-war" position."