Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 30 04:36:56 PST 2002

OK

But I think the color issue is more indicative of anarchism's inability to link its program to the real struggles of today. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 8:05 PM Subject: Re: Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

> At 7:23 PM -0500 12/29/02, David Schanoes wrote:
> >Criticizing anarchism for being "white" is about as weak as criticizing
Marx

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>