propaganda

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Dec 30 12:26:06 PST 2002

On remembering Allen Ginsberg's many odes to America...

Fucking forgetit baby. The jobs suck the pussy has no conviction the dicks go soft before you get started, and there is no kiss good night.

And don't get me started on the food if you like anything that fills your belly and percolates long satisfying farts that burns the ink off the headlines or frosts the shine off that piece of junk cable channelling hate from every pore.

It ain't here, that's for sure.

But hey, don't let my sour ass stop you. It's all America the Beautiful if you like watching the worst greedy pig you'll never meet, get richer than shit while everyone you ever loved dies early and hard for nothing.

The truth is everybody who came here hated it and dreamed of nothing but their lost home any where else, already gone before they left because that rich pig I was telling you about before had already milked the place dry of everything worth living there for.

Now they're stuck here, crying themselves to sleep in the cold night a million light years from anything they ever longed for.

Just pray to whatever gods you do that America the Beautiful goes away soon so the rest of us can live again.

Chuck Grimes