Color of Anarchism Re: Protest ISO...

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 31 18:48:18 PST 2002

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> At 6:59 PM -0500 12/31/02, Lance Murdoch wrote:
> >Or to restate, I think it's more important for progressives
> >concerned about racial harmony

What in the hell are you talking about? "Racial harmony" is the current euphemism for white supremacy; it corresponds to the "separate but equal" of a century ago.

I don't give a fuck about racial harmony. I want the oppression of black people in the u.s. to be smashed -- and there will be no class unity until white workers rally around that demand as a central demand of the class struggle.

There is no problem of race relatins in the U.S. There is the fact of the oppression of black people. One must name a condtion accurately before one can talk about it intelligently.

Carrol