1 Blow Against Empire

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Feb 1 05:43:43 PST 2002

It's Friday, Raimondo day, and I must say my fav paleocon is positively blistering on Bush's SOTU address, and the expansion of the Holy War in general.

"There's something awfully phony about a 'war on terrorism' where the terrorist-in-chief, Osama bin Laden, is dropped down the Memory Hole and new hate objects - Iraq, Iran, North Korea, aka The Axis of Evil - suddenly loom large. It's bad enough that the nation with the biggest and deadliest war arsenal is now inveighing against 'weapons of mass destruction,' but to top it off Bush points an accusing finger at the pitiful and near-collapsing regime of North Korea, where the half-mad son of the late Great Leader presides over a nation of bark-eating concentration camp victims. If Osama is hiding out in Pyongyang, he's going to get plenty of roughage."

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/justincol.html

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020201/999b6d4a/attachment.htm>