Eurodollar Statistics

Alessandro Coricelli alessandro.coricelli at rcn.com
Tue Feb 5 06:36:12 PST 2002

on 2/5/02 8:29 AM, Jordan Hayes at jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com wrote:

>> Where is the best place (on the net) to get Eurodollar
>> statistics? Also, can anyone here direct me to an
>> article or book discussing attempts to regulate
>> eurodollars?
>
> Do you mean the Euro currency?
>
> There's no such noun as "eurodollar" . . .

what? The term "eurodollar" refers to the currency deposits(in dollars) in European banks. The first to do this(to avoid the danger of confiscation) were the Soviets.

ciao, alessandro

To Thomas: search on google.com, there are plenty of sources. Don't forget to search for "eurobonds" as well(long term lendings of eurodollars).