FBI arrests another one...

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Tue Feb 5 09:52:39 PST 2002

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-000008987feb05.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia
>
> LOS ANGELES
>
> Web Site Prompts FBI Arrest of Man on Explosives
> Charges
>
> Inquiry: Sherman Oaks resident, 19, is accused of
> posting instructions on how to build, use weapons.
> By GREG KRIKORIAN
> TIMES STAFF WRITER

Actually, they are really going after him for hacking, but the FBI has such a lame case that they are throwing this other shit in to make it more sensational.

I have mixed feelings about giving solidarity to this guy. If anything he should be brought into a court of activists and tried for sheer stupidity.

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"Chuck Munson isn't like other protestors."

-- CTV