Another world is possible

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Tue Feb 5 14:02:22 PST 2002

Liza Featherstone wrote:

> Oh, I agree! I don't think it is either, I was just paraphrasing ChuckO's
> objections to it, which I respect -- enjoyed the telletubby imagery too --
> but don't agree with. when everywhere the logic of the market is presented
> as inevitable, the notion of "another world," just about any other world, is
> radical.

I think we should have both. The moderates can use the AWIP slogan and the radicals can use "anti-capitalist" and other language.

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"Chuck Munson isn't like other protestors."

-- CTV