bad nooz for Dems

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue Feb 5 15:01:50 PST 2002

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Nathan Newman wrote:

> So again I ask, name one good thing that has come from Nader's run for the
> Presidency?

Massive, terminal discrediting of the one-party state; bankruptcy of money-politics; a harsh spotlight on the idiocies of the Supreme Court, our mouldering Constitution, and the 200-year-old slavelords who continue to hold sway over this country from beyond the crypt; and finally, the immolation of the petro-Taliban, a.k.a. the fall of Enronistan.

-- Dennis