Off List Re: bad nooz for Dems

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:18:03 PST 2002

Ian Murray wrote:

> [...]

I once, exaggerating magnificently, declared that the greatest political tragedy of the 20th century was the CPUSA's decision to support Roosevelt in 1936. Perhaps I wasn't exaggerating. It inoculated the u.s. left with a damn-near incurable virus.

Today the the Democratic Party in the 5th precinct -- tomorrow the world.

Carrol