bad nooz for Dems

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 6 09:59:59 PST 2002

Brother Gephardt has gone DLC. Those who watched the State of the Union speech could observe that when Prince Georgie called for speeding up implementation of the hideous tax cuts passed last year, all the Republicans got up and applauded, and on the Dem side, Dick got up alone and applauded.

Then we have 'Judeo-Christian' Field Marshall Lieberman basically calling for U.S. colonization of the Middle East.

On the budget, most of the Dems will attack Bush from the right for having deficits that are 'too large,' whereas in fact for this year and next they are too small.

mbs