The Wisdom of Polygamy: Islamic Clerics Explain the Rationale

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Feb 7 01:27:22 PST 2002

How true. In fact, a lot of those happily married women were married to Mr. Prophet himself: 11, to be precise, including the former wife of his adopted child, who he took a shine to. According to the oh so holy scripture, Allah obligingly coaxed the couple to part ways so Mr. Prophet could add another nubile young thing to his harem.

When moslems call the rest of us unbelievers, they have a valid point. You gotta have a lot of faith to swallow that shite.

Hakki