bad nooz for Dems

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Feb 7 09:22:50 PST 2002

Can't wait for Nathan's forthcoming revolutionary novel, One Hundred Years of Lassitude

How about a song! Haven't had one for a while.

Hey don't save your kisses, just pass them around; You'll find my reason is logically sound; Who's gonna know that you passed them around, a hundred years from today?

Why crave a penthouse that's fit for a queen? You're nearer heaven on Mother Earth's green; If you had millions, what would they all mean, a hundred years from today?

So laugh and sing, make love the thing; Be happy while you may;

There's always one beneath the sun who's bound to make you feel that way;

The moon is shining; and that's a good sign; Cling to me closer, say you'll be mine; Remember baby we won't see it shine a hundred years from today, one hundred years from today . . .

-- Chairman (of the Board) Frank, (covering Ethel Waters)