polygamy

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Feb 7 10:05:59 PST 2002

Jeez, where to begin? Men have a stronger sex drive than women? I guess that's why when I have sex with men, it's all over in, oh, 30 minutes; whereas, when I have sex with women, it lasts all night. What men truly don't get about women is that women don't like to fuck assholes; that's not the same thing as not having a sex drive. When men grow beyond the itch/scratch level of sex, they might discover that women have a sex drive.

I'd venture to guess that polygamy is not about sex but about power. The ratio of men to women is roughly equal, so if one guy gets four women, another guy gets none. Thus, polygamy defines a hierarachy among men as well as keeps women in their place: the guys who don't get women are frustrated (hence more likely to be sexually aggressive), thus women are more likely to be raped/attacked, thus needing more "protection." What a fucking nightmare!

Joanna B.