Cooper on PA

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Feb 8 17:36:40 PST 2002

Six hours later and the silence is deafening. - mbs

I'll take some of that. Tell me when you think he defects, and define defection reasonably. Winner buys loser big lunch at the Fourth Estate (17th & L) and suffers subsequent ridicule on LBO for some appropriate length of time.

mbs (older white guy from old new left. Have business cards but never remember to bring them with me.)