feingold for prez?

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 20:38:01 PST 2002

with all due respects, les, i don't think it matters who the democrats run as long as bush's "war" continues. the democrats, and the country, got themselves into a corner when they sat back and did nothing as the supremes put shrub in office. then 9/11 came and sealed the deal. the 2004 democratic candidate will be a sacrificial lamb. reich sounds perfect for that role.

another timely terrorist attack right about election time is all shrub needs to win in a "landslide" of more than 1/2 of the 1/2 of the electorate that votes.