polygamy

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:26:46 PST 2002

--- Miles Jackson <cqmv at pdx.edu> wrote:

> --And of course, Thomas can disregard this rant
> because
> I'm just trolling for dates from the "hip chicks" on
> the

My problem is with the gross generalization on the one hand. If Joanna or whoever has been with men that dont satisfy them in bed, then they can either deal with it somehow or dump the guy. However, I find it rather silly to project their experiences out on to all men.

As for the men who seem to be sucking up to this, I can only equate it with some progressive (and not so progressive) whites who, finding themselves in the company of people of color, immediately start patronizing them. That is not a dialogue or a rapport based on equality...it's just a form of condescencion, or in any case, it's fake. The same goes for this instance.

If the some of the guys touting this stuff are really having sex that sucks this bad, perhaps you should get out and do a little vigorous exercise, see a sex counselor, read a DH Lawrence novel, drink deer antler tea or something to improve your sex life. In any case, I find it equally silly that you project your experiences out onto all men.

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx