axis of evil request

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 10:02:46 PST 2002

> i am going to send a letter or email and formally
> request to be placed
> on the governments "Axis of Evil" list.

Michael,

I suspect that I am already on that list. I got a visit from the Secret Service last year for getting a little too rowdy (in their opinion) over the Bush coup d'Etat. Pretty sure they were kind enough to put me on the list then (if I hadn't already been put there).

BTW, dont be disappointed if you dont get your name mentioned in one of Bush's speeches. There are way too many on the list for all to be mentioned by name.

Thomas -

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx