Iran

Bradford DeLong jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 12 19:48:34 PST 2002

> Like Thomas, I'm wondering why Iran was included in the State
>of the Union speech as composing one of the three axes.

Ignorance? Stupidity? General lack of contact with reality? A belief that whatever White House media affairs thinks is cute automatically becomes true, and should be said? Because the prophet Zoroaster said that each man must choose to aid Ormuzd or Ahriman, the Truth or the Lie, and the White House has chosen to aid the Lie? The result of the malevolence of Satan?

Brad DeLong