FW: Polygamy [ASDnet] Question for women

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 13 09:50:17 PST 2002

for pete's sake, i've been writing for about three hours. straight writing. man, did i have a kellslippage fest with that email or what?

...probably quite biases... ...i stopped bothered... ????

niiiiiiiiiiiice.

OH! it's coz I like bad boys, I know. bad boys who are wrong for me. heh.

ack, back to work,

kell