women and guns

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Feb 13 11:57:41 PST 2002

At 09:22 AM 02/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>"I should mention I haven't walked out of my house without a pistol in ten
>years, and I haven't walked out without a pistol and another hidden backup
>pistol in nearly four years. I am anti-gun. I don't believe anyone but me
>should be allowed to have them. But since I can't make that a coherent
>political principle, I am a supporter of the second ammendment.
>
>I should also note that this has made for quite a few surprised moments when
>it comes to sex. And guys, you should note- quite a few women are turned on
>to reach around to grab your butt and put their hands on a pistol instead.
>It certainly makes for entertaining conversation. I've been surprised to
>find out how many women are completely turned on by the process of taking a
>gun off me. This is especially true of upper class liberal and leftist
>women. Oddly enough, not one leftist woman has ever reacted unfavorably in
>amourousness to me being armed.

Upper class liberal and leftist women....hmmmmm. Well, not being upper class, I don't know. There's certainly an age old attraction for the authenticity of the brutish working class re: lady's chatterley's lover, blah, blah. I was briefly married to a guy who toted a gun (he was a state park ranger)...didn't do a thing for me.

As for the guy who keeps getting hit on because of his gun...well it could just furnish a good excuse...or supply that little shiver of excitment that he does not have the intelligence or sensibiliity to furnish in any other way.

I mean, a gun is somewhat reminiscent of a penis....so there's that attraction. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed shooting a gun (I was also a state park ranger) and I really enjoyed the thought that I could blast any would be rapist off the face of this earth...but other than that....nah.

The sexiest thing about men are their eyes, their hands, their backs, and their thighs. Damn.

Joanna