FW: Polygamy Question for Kelley

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:20:14 PST 2002

--- Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> uh, try your earlier discussion in which you accused
> the men in the
> polygamy discussion of being failed men because they
> didn't get enough sex.

First of all, I thought you were referring to my email from this morning.

Second of all, I dont even remember who all made comments that I found pathetically patronizing. That's the truth. I dont ever remember accusing Hakki by name. My accusation was broad though and I apologize for that. In fact, I found all parties to be over-generalizing. I do remember one in which Chuck couldn't wait to correct a touch of sarcasm on my part, in response to what Joanna meant said about "women dont like assholes".

Anyway, to go off on that statement again for a moment, it's apparent women love assholes. I always had plenty of girlfriends!!!! ;) While my nice friends had none. It's the truth. That's proof enough there!!!!

I dont know whether the men are "failed" or not and I certainly would not use sex as a criterion for that. However, I kept hearing about all of this bad quick squirting sex or unimaginative sex, and I just thought if people have this problem, they should do something about it and not project the problem out onto all men or women. I hate to be the "anti-rikki lake" here but not everybody has bad sex and bad relationships.

What's a glock?

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx