The New Nazism

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Feb 13 23:38:59 PST 2002

``... Premature anti-fascism is a wise prophylatic measure...'' Charles Brown

I am as guilty as Charles on this charge.

But this is more than a matter of rhetoric or crying wolf. I am not talking about attitude, proclivities, political tendencies, loose or poorly drawn historical analogies. The bastards in the executive branch can now detain, try and execute an entire class of people---on their say so alone---and there is no legal means to stop them. It doesn't matter that they probably won't. The accomplished fact alone makes this a proto-nazis state.

We are sitting in a closed box. So, fuck it, I am screaming my head off.

Chuck Grimes