Twinkling

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Feb 14 14:39:14 PST 2002

Why the preoccupation with process? Process is basically jive. It's like a thicket you have to get through to do what you need to do.

Seems to me that the principal source of intellectual apostasy, aside from personal opportunism (which is a biggie), is failure to see past the failure of left projects. To understand the way they fail in such a way as to see how they could succeed.

Why not just be a contented elitist? It works for me.

mbs