away

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Feb 14 23:55:30 PST 2002

You probably already know Paradiso and the Melkweg (and the Bulldog, if you're into weed), so I'll recommend a great place to eat and, at late hours, get trampled by the crowd: Kapitein Zeppo's at Gebed Zonder End 5 (624 20 57). The name of the dead-end alley where the pub-restaurant is means "Endless prayer". The owner sometimes puts on impromptu performances but you don't realise it's a performance till the end.

Hakki