Twinkling

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Feb 15 09:29:40 PST 2002

At 07:18 PM 2/14/02 -0600, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
>that would be SWEET. shoot, i'd subscribe.
>
>the range of snitcam domains appear to be available.
>
>we might be onto something.

heh. we? We? WE??? if it's a snitcam, then only snit would be on somethin' pal, and then only if the beau wants to make guest appearances.

<pout> other than that, damn it, you have to read my boring old academic papers... i need my ego stroked first! WAAAAAH!

back to your regularly scheduled LOBfest...

kelley