I'm a frog; you're a princess

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Feb 15 10:49:41 PST 2002

At 02:50 AM 02/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I was going to skip my usual comment but the part about Piaf & her boxer
>beau reminded me once again of womens' passion for lethal male lovers,
>whether they are armed with guns, knives, or just their fists. At the height
>of lovemaking Turkish women moan: "Crush me, tear me apart"

Talked a bit about cultural differences (re: sex) with a girl friend from Lebanon. According to her, sex in the middle east is fast and furious; no slow hand and easy touch there. Also heard, second hand, that latin women like it that way too. What can I say? My own sense is that women like to be drawn rather than bullied into coming. But let me ask one more question: is oral sex (cunnilingus) a normal part of the repertoire in your corner of the world? If not, that might explain the need for more forceful intercourse...

Joanna B.