I'm a frog. You're a princess (RE:sex, guns, etc.)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:46:36 PST 2002

>From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com>

Er, I snorkle and spend much of the time popping down to, say, 15-20 feet. Jacques Cousteau I'm not, but of the many barracuda I've encounted in these shallow depths, none has seemed threatening. However, if barracuda give you yourself that frisson of the Terrors of the Deep, by all means enjoy the thrill.

Carl