fW:Nuclear War in Pakistan?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 15 22:24:24 PST 2002

If Mitchel Cohen http://home.earthlink.net/~cseeman/ www.mitchelformayor.com/ isn't the most gullible, Green Party nudnik (at least on the East Coast, I'll ask my best comrade in Humboldt County if the dope hasn't totally fried the North Coast greenies yet, www.arcata.com/green/Green_Home_Page.htm ) I don't know who is! Michael Pugliese ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Received: 2/15/02 8:16:24 PM From: Mitchel Cohen <mitchelcohen at MINDSPRING.COM> Add to People Section To: SPSM-LIST at LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU CC: Subject: Nuclear War in Pakistan? MIME Ver: 1.0 Attachments:

Rachel Treichler posted this ALARMING story to a national Greens listserve:

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:10:14 EST Subject: urgent message from shabari bird

I just spoke with woman organic gardener friend who is high up military reserve medical personnel. All military medical reserves and officers have been deployed to Pakistan. They are expecting nuclear war there in the immediate future. Setting up MASH units to treat US military for radiation poisoning. This has already happened. US military hospitals are also preparing.

I am absolutely certain of the integrity and honesty of this person. She lives in DC. She also says that the anthrax vaccine will not be made in Britain but that contract has been shuffled over to the Bioport Company in Michigan, a company owned by the Bush family. This company is also affiliated with the original consortium of companies founded by Prescot Bush and the Bin Laden family in the late 50s and 60s. I hope that this will become widely known so that all of us can prepare for the possible nuclear fallout that we will all experience. We are adding seaweed, miso and other iodine rich foods to our diet.

ECO BOOKS NY's Only Environmental Bookstore! 837 Union St., 2nd Fl., Brooklyn, NY 11215 718-623-2698 http://www.ecobooks.com