I'm a frog. You're a princess (RE:sex, guns, etc.)

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Feb 16 01:29:23 PST 2002

Call barracuda tame if you like but don't dis the squids. They are truly amazing. Their color-coded communication is an art form. I watched a couple of them making out last summer for an hour. The male was signaling to me to stay the fuck where I was or else with half his body and sweet-talking the female with the other half. They're the Basquiats of the deep. Octopi are the really brainy ones of course but they're more conceptual.

Hakki