I'm a frog, you're a princess...

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Feb 16 03:10:13 PST 2002

It certainly is in Russia...the number one hit song on the pop charts a couple of weeks ago was called "Lyubi menya po-frantsuzkii," which translates literally as "Love me in the French Way," or, idiomatically, "Have Oral Sex With Me," sung by the female lead singer of Gosti iz budushego (Guests from the Future).

Pretty damn catchy song, too.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ------------------

But let me ask one more question: is oral sex (cunnilingus) a normal part of the repertoire in your corner of the world? If not, that might explain the need for more forceful intercourse...

Joanna B.