Twinkling, curling, polygamy, and Nazis

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sat Feb 16 08:32:21 PST 2002

Doesn't matter to me. Just wanted to see how many of the current thread topics into a new thread.

As I see it, twinkling and nazis are related because they are diametrically opposed way of making decisions. Curling and polygamy? Curling is currently being played in the Polygamy state, Utah.

And Mormons are nazis.

I haven't managed to tie Kevin Bacon into this chain yet, but give me a couple of days.

Chuck0