brazen

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 05:14:00 PST 2002

one has got to be impressed at the amount of brazen misinformation herr Friedman can include in only two sentances....that's concision!! he so "good" at it that it almost reads as corrosive satire.....i don't know what's worse, lying about protecting the saudis or protecting saudi arabia as evidence of "jewish" politicians and "commentators" looking out for the best interests of arabs....

~M.E. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020218/61e4d8be/attachment.htm>