CIA agent says Iran paid 11M for Lockerbie bombing

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 18 09:19:15 PST 2002

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0609609874/qid=1014051561/sr=8-1/ref= sr_8_67_1/102-7598738-2801713

A twenty-one-year veteran of the CIA's Directorate of Operations who had left the agency in 1997, Baer observed firsthand how an increasingly bureaucratic CIA lost its way in the post-cold war world and refused to adequately acknowledge and neutralize the growing threat of Islamic fundamentalist terror in the Middle East and elsewhere.

**** I was just musing over this page this weekend. Note Amazon is selling his book in a teaming with "Bias".

Really. Can't you just see Cheney and co. handing out these assignments many months, maybe years ago? I think of the "experts" that hit the tv, a very short time after the attacks, bemoaning the de-fanged, defunded CIA. The affluent repugs I wait on have a seething resentment about the hollowed-out military/intelligence of the country. And even though they think it;s been going on since Church, they mainly blame Clinton.