Zionist claim "ludicrous"?

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Mon Feb 18 13:02:52 PST 2002

Daniel Davies wrote:

> Cian O'Connor wrote:

>> That the Zionist claim to Israel is ludicrous goes without saying.

> Oh come on. You might dispute the boundaries of the State of Israel,

> but one doesn't have to be Ariel Sharon's cousin to think that

> the Jews have a better claim to Israel than, say, the Irish. This kind

> of hyperbole gets nobody anywhere.

> dd

But not a better claim than the *Welsh*, who are one of the Ten Lost Tribes, as proved by Charles Edwards in "Y Ffydd Ddi-ffuant" (The Sincere Faith: 1667). The following examples (bless Google) permit of no refutation:

In Welsh : Yni all sy dda meaning "I am the Almighty God" (Gen. 17;1) =3 in Hebrew: : Ani El Saddai.

In Welsh : Anudon meaning "Without God" = in Hebrew : Aen Adon.

and a Welsh/Hebrew question of ever increasing interest to me:

In Welsh Ochoren ballodddi hoc-dena meaning "After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure?" = in Hebrew : Acharei belothi hedenah (Gen.18;12).

john Ap Myron mage