[Re: I will not be pushed, filed, indexed...]

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Feb 18 16:22:25 PST 2002

On 18 Feb 2002, DsR wrote:

> Last I heard, someone's making a movie of it for release in 2003.

There are only two certainties in the media biz: (1) another Godzilla sequel, and (2) rumors of a "Prisoner" movie which turn out to be just rumors.

The original series is such a stunner, it's hard to imagine what a film version would do which "Austin Powers" hasn't already done. On the other hand, it's intriguing to think of what the Wachoski bros. or Caro & Jeunet might do with a McGoohan script...

-- Dennis