[Re: I will not be pushed, filed, indexed...]

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Mon Feb 18 17:21:43 PST 2002

>> Last I heard, someone's making a movie of it for release in
2003.

>There are only two certainties in the media biz: (1) another
Godzilla
>sequel, and (2) rumors of a "Prisoner" movie which turn out to
be
>just rumors.

Two remakes that have potential and are definitely coming are Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman could lassoo the Taliban and make them tell the truth. ("Where's Osama?") Plus there's that theme song with the women screaming "Wonder Woman!!!" and the cool bass riff.

Peter