I will not be pushed, filed, indexed...

Peter J. Schledorn pjs at harpo.admin.unc.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:33:26 PST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Kelley wrote:

> errr, derrr. Robert Duvall, yes... anyway, thanks for answers! Peter,
> aren't you a big fan of that show? It's on video now or something?

Yes, it has been on tape for some time, and came out on DVD last year. It's great fun, and several episodes feature Leo McKern (like McGoohan, a performer worth watching). The final two episodes, where I think you can see the kitchen sink, are the best, but I won't take the chance of spoiling them. If you haven't seen it, give it a try.

Best, Peter

> kelley

2001 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

Winner:

A small assortment of astonishingly loud brass instruments raced each other lustily to the respective ends of their distinct musical choices as the gates flew open to release a torrent of tawny fur comprised of angry yapping bullets that nipped at Desdemona's ankles, causing her to reflect once again (as blood filled her sneakers and she fought her way through the panicking crowd) that the annual Running of the Pomeranians in Liechtenstein was a stupid idea.

Sera Kirk Vancouver, British Columbia serakirk at hotmail.com