Chomsky on Balkans

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:55:32 PST 2002

[The following was posted on the newsgroup <alt.fan.noam-chomsky>. --CGE]

From: Justin Felux (karmer at idworld.net)

Subject: Colin Quinn takes shot at Noam on SNL

Date: 2001-12-29 21:27:03 PST

During the weekend update, "You know, some people are saying this

whole war is about oil. Yeah, all about oil! Well thanks for your

opinion, professor chomsky, but i think it has about as much to do

with oil as it does people not wanting to see britney spears on

tv" (or something equally as stupid, i cant remember exactly what

he said.)