asset securitization

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 19 22:03:58 PST 2002

Correction to first post in thread.

It seems like everytime I change the character set I get repeating words and whole words drop out. Maybe this was just a typo or sloppy clipping.

I wrote:

>>Now, the government in Japan will forcibly strip assets (loans) from the
banks and credit unions and cooperatives and let companies and entities like GE Capital and Carlyle Group (more on CG soon, but know this, it is not simply just a defense contractor linked to the Bush family). <<

This should have read (which is what was in the plain text file I created it on):

Now, the government in Japan will forcibly strip assets (loans) from the banks and credit unions and cooperatives and let companies and entities like GE Capital and Carlyle Group 'securitize' them for sale (more on CG soon, but know this, it is not simply just a defense contractor linked to the Bush family).

Charles Jannuzi