Linda Gradstein at NPR, exposed

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Wed Feb 20 00:18:39 PST 2002

Chris Kromm fwd'd:

> ALI ABUNIMAH & NIGEL PARRY, ELECTRONIC INTIFADA - National Public Radio's
> Israel correspondent Linda Gradstein has received cash honoraria from
> pro-Israeli organizations in what appears to be a clear violation of NPR
> policy, an Electronic Intifada investigation has revealed.
(...)
> Gradstein has long been a favorite on the pro-Israeli lecture circuit,
> especially with Hillel, a nationwide organization which in close cooperation
> with AIPAC (the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee) and the Israeli
> government, works to promote a strongly pro-Israeli agenda on college
> campuses.

Speak of the devil - here's what occurred last night at the U of M:

-

MPR Speaking Engagement - Linda Gradstein February 19, 2002 7 p.m. Walter F. Mondale Hall University of Minnesota Law School

NPR's Foreign Correspondent Linda Gradstein will speak on Israeli and Palestinian relations (...)

-

Has anyone heard her schtick? I wish I'd known about it sooner. I wonder if another local organization, besides Minnesota Public Radio and the U., underwrote her appearance...

--

/ dave /