leftist men

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Feb 20 03:47:58 PST 2002

At 12:09 PM 2/20/02 +0200, Tahir Wood wrote:

>"i'm fucking tired of being understanding to leftist men."
>kelley
>
>I'm intrigued by this statement but terrified that it might somehow apply
>to me. But before I can deal with the understanding part of it first I
>need to know: what is a leftist man please?
>Tahir

don't you worry Tahir. just go back to doing whatever you were doing that's important to left struggle. because we all know that feminist analysis and critique is unwelcome. us silly girls just don't realize that, if just behave and focus our energies on the real problem, capitalism, then all the other stuff will just automagically disappear.

kelley