Openly declaring to follow Goebbels' model

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Feb 20 07:34:27 PST 2002

Openly declaring to follow Goebbels' model

"Charles Jannuzi" <jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp> Subject: RE: >By JAMES DAO and ERIC SCHMITT

>WASHINGTON, Feb. 18 ã** The
>Pentagon is developing plans to
>provide news items, possibly even false
>ones, to foreign media organizations as part
>of a new effort to influence public sentiment
>and policy makers in both friendly and
>unfriendly countries, military officials said.

But wait a minute...are they telling the truth or are they lying? Is this the first official lie release from that office? If it's telling the truth, it seems to me they then have no credibility whatsoever at propaganda.

What a life of surprises.

^^^^^^^^

Charles B: Reflexivity alert ! reflexivity alert ( Ian )