fascism/upward mobility

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Feb 20 14:32:47 PST 2002

Hi,

Except for that bothersome little detail, discovered since the advent of computer voter analysis, that it was the petite bourgeoisie (middle class) in Germany that was the largest bloc of support for Hitler in his rise to power. It is the populist middle class alliance with a section of capitalist ruling elites that assists in crushing the working class.

-Chip