marxist sociology

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Thu Feb 21 00:28:08 PST 2002

Rickert at least merits an entry in my 1989 Soviet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. So does Cassirer.

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ------------------ Justin said:

Be that as it may, I was talking about the Marxist philosophers knowlege of the neoKantians, not Kant I don't insult the Marxists to say that their knowledge of the n-Ks is small; it's not that almost anyone else would know more. The n-Ks are a largely forgotten backwater. Mach (about whom I do know

a fair amount) was not by any stretch a neo-Kantian. He's plainly an empiricist.