Selfish genes & population demographics

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Thu Feb 21 13:37:35 PST 2002

Carrol Cox wrote:

> Suppose I were to define "motherfucker" in my technical terminology
> as referring to anyone who used the term "middle class."

As long as you don't use "cocksucker," you should be fine!

(Although the dutiful equal-opportunity, anti-bias kvetcher kop would point out, regarding "motherfucker" - oh, never mind...)

On a tangent, relating to your definition above, I've always been enamored of the idea of attempting to move through life with a "proprietary vocabulary," but I've never actually bothered to put it to the test. Maybe something for my next short novel (after I finish the first one, of course)...

--

/ dave /