Dimitrov

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Feb 22 23:10:07 PST 2002

Tone it down, Charles.

|| His thinking might be

|| subtler than some of the things you are saying here. Stalin

|| follows Lenin pretty closely , so that would make you way off.

No actually it confirms what I was called a "dogmatist" for: Stalinism is the logical conclusion of Leninism. Notice I haven't used the word opportunism, which I certainly would have if I were to match your tone.

|| That's about as vulgar as your portrayal of Stalin's thinking.

|| There's a lot of "good"

|| mixed with a lot of bad. Sorry . That's life. Complicated.

Again, I don't see what makes you think you can lecture me, buddy. If you want to exonerate Stalinism, that's your problem and your burden of proof. Don't take it for a foregone conclusion. I live next door to the countries Stalin and Dimitrov created, remember? The violent sectarianism of their ideological offspring, which I've had to endure for decades, actually made the 1980 military coup something of a relief.

Hakki