Kurds

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 23 12:40:04 PST 2002

Hakki>...Yes but whose blood? Or doesn't that count...

Gotta run, so just a short comment...My verbiage there was a (clumsy) attempt to make some posters on other lists where I cc'ed the original posts stop attacking me as some sort of social imperialist admit that the NATO ally Turkey, however repressive, pales in comparison to the qualitively higher level of slaughter by the Iraqi Baathists.

There is (not here) so much agit-propery, one-sidedness and lack of well rounded knowledge of what the moderator of the marxistphilosophy at yahoogroups.com list calls, "the brain dead activist American Left, " that alot of my effort on other lists is taken up with adding to and polemicizing against the crude and rude and the dumb. Michael Pugliese